Generate reCAPTCHA API keys
To use reCAPTCHA you must generate api keys from the Google's recaptcha website. Api keys are free.
- Navigate to the recaptcha website https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/index.html
- Click on the "Admin console" blue button in the top right corner of your screen.
- You are now required to login with your Google account, if you do not have one, register for a free account.
- Once you're logged in with your Google account, you will be presented with an interface to generate api keys for your website.
- When creating your keys, select the option "reCAPTCHA v2" and then select the option "invisble badge".
In order to register a website, simply type anything into the "label" field of the form. For example you can type the name of your website. Type your website domain into the "Domains" field of the form, like displayed above.
If everything is correct, you will be redirected to a new page with your new api keys ready to be used.